City of Hope Orange County is looking to recruit a team of scientists, researchers, physicians and health care professionals who not only embody a spirit of compassion and excellence, but who are drawn to a project intent on transforming the future.
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by Orange County Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the Orange County Register
- An NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center
We’re fulfilling our promise to Orange County by speeding advanced cancer care treatments and scientific research to those in the region who need it most today. We are developing a regional cancer care network and a world-class cancer campus of the future in Irvine. The 11-acre campus will include a 190,000-square-foot outpatient cancer center opening in 2022, and later a specialty hospital focused exclusively on treating and curing cancer – creating a hybrid model of acute and ambulatory care under one roof.
- Make a difference in the lives of cancer patients doing your best and most fulfilling work
- Work alongside nation’s top cancer experts, introducing new therapies
- Institution known for breakthrough innovation, national models for care; and leading the way toward cancer cures
- Competitive pay, benefits and retirement plans
- Robust wellness program & opportunities for professional
- Culture of compassion, diversity, equity and inclusion