Diana Londoño, M.D.
- Urologic Oncology
Areas of Expertise
- Urologic cancers and disorders
Other Languages Spoken
I approach my patients as if they were family.”
Diana Londoño, M.D. is passionate about her patients' medical needs, their feelings and their privacy. She understands that urological problems can be difficult to discuss, and she believes “we must strive to keep a patient's dignity intact during difficult times of illness, stress or anxiety.”
Dr. Londoño treats patients at our Glendora and West Covina locations.
Born in Mexico City, Dr. Londoño was educated in Southern California, graduating with honors from Claremont McKenna College and earning her medical degree at UCLA. She completed her surgical internship and urology residency at Kaiser Permanente, where she trained in open, endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic-assisted procedures.
Dr. Londoño is fluent in both Spanish and English. She appears frequently on Spanish language television as a medical expert. She's proud to be among the relatively few (less than 10 percent) female urologists in America.
- 2017-present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Surgery, Division of Urology and Urologic, City of Hope, Duarte, California
- 2016-2017, Private Practice Urologist
- 2013-2015, Attending Physician, Medical Director, Mercy Hospital, Miami, Florida
- 2007, Doctor of Medicine, University of California in Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California
- 2003, Bachelor of Arts, Spanish and Biology, Claremont Mckenna College, Claremont, California
- 2007-2013, residency and internship, Urology and General Surgery, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- 2016, Diplomate American Board of Urology
- Accuracy and Implications of Percutaneous Renal Biopsy in the Management of Renal Masses Authors: Londoño, D., Wuerstle, M., Thomas, A., Salazar, L., Hsu, J., Daniel, T., Chien, G. Permanente Journal, Summer, 17(3): 4-7. July 2013.;
- Population Based Study of Erectile Dysfunction and Polypharmacy Authors: Londoño, D., Slezak, J.M., Quinn, V.P, Van Den Eeden, S.K., Loo, R.N, Jacobsen, S.J. British Journal of Urology International - 110 (2): 254-259. July 2012. Covered in 60+ national and international media outlets including the Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, eMedicine, Medscape, Men’s Health Magazine, Daily Rx website, Medical News Today, Universitam, UroAndrología Peru, etc.;
- Accuracy and Implications of Percutaneous Renal Biopsy in the Management of Renal Masses Authors: Londoño, D., Wuerstle, M., Tarak, D., Thomas, A., Salazar, L., Hsu, J., Daniel, T., Chien, G. Permanente Journal, Summer, 17(3): 4-7. July 2013.
- American Urological Association
- Florida Urological Society
- Society of Women in Urology
- 2011, Resident Research Award, 2nd Place, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Los Angeles, California