With MyCityofHope your health information is right at your fingertips, anywhere, any time.
You can access your health information, view test and lab results, and see your current medications, allergies and conditions in your secure account.
Ask to enroll at your next appointment or learn more in our frequently asked questions. You can also sign up for MyCityofHope at locations with express self-check-in kiosks
If you already have an account, sign in at MyCityofHope .
If you’re interested in becoming a patient at City of Hope, please complete our new patient appointment request form and a member of our team will call you within one business day to discuss your needs and schedule your appointment.
Pay Your Bill Online
Bills for care occurring after December 2, 2017 can be paid through the new MyCityofHope. To set up an account, please use the activation code found on your After Visit Summary or email [email protected] with any questions.
On December 2, 2017, City of Hope implemented a new billing system that simplifies the payment process for our patients by issuing a single bill for all City of Hope services.
- What do I do with bills I receive for care received before December 2, 2017?
Please pay these bills as usual. Balances for services rendered before December 2 do not carry over into the new system and you will continue to receive these bills until the balance is zero.
- What happens to my bills on December 2, 2017?
For care received on or after December 2, patients of all City of Hope locations, including Duarte, will receive a single bill.
You will continue to receive the current bills for services rendered before December 2 until the balance for those services is zero.
For questions regarding the new billing process or payment plans, please call 866-268-4673.
For your convenience, you may also pay your bill online (Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit/debit cards) at locations with the express self-service kiosks.
Now at locations with self-check-in kiosks, you can
- Check in for your appointments and print your itinerary
- Make a payment online with Visa, MasterCard or Discover (debit/credit)
- Sign up for the MyCityofHope patient portal
Try it at your next visit and experience:
- Reduced waiting times
- Increased privacy of sensitive, personal information
- Elimination of repetitive paperwork
Please note, the kiosk service is not available if:
- You are visiting for the first time
- Your name and insurance has changed since your last visit
- You will be making your co-payment with cash, check or debit card