Resources to Help You Get Through Treatment
- Choosing a primary care doctor
- Local, National and Internet Resources to Support Patients and Families | SPANISH
- Mental health care
- Preparing your wishes, e.g., your advance directive
- Sleep aids
- Meditation for peace and calm
- Apps to Help Patients Share Health Information
- Apps for Medication Management
Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave and Financial Resources
Looking for resources to help get you through treatment? Download the Disability Insurance and Paid Family Leave Resource Hub brochure.
Visit the resources hub at the Sheri & Les Biller Patient and Family Resource Center to pick up step-by-step guides and application forms in English, Spanish, Chinese and Armenian for:
- State Disability Insurance: short-term disability
- Social Security Disability Insurance: long-term disability
- Paid Family Leave
- In-Home Supportive Services
Other resources for finding legal assistance for disability related concerns, transportation, primary care doctors and mental health professionals.
Ask our friendly staff and volunteers for help and resources with applying for disability insurance. Call 626-218-CARE (2273) for more information.
You can also download the step-by-step guides below:
- State Disability Insurance - Short Term Disability Step-by-Step Guide ENGLISH | ARMENIAN | SPANISH | CHINESE
- Social Security Disability Insurance: Step-by-Step Guide ENGLISH | ARMENIAN | SPANISH | CHINESE
- Paid Family Leave Step-by-Step Guide ENGLISH | ARMENIAN | SPANISH | CHINESE
- In-Home Supportive Services Step-by-Step Guide ENGLISH | ARMENIAN | SPANISH | CHINESE
- Cancer Legal Resources Center ENGLISH + SPANISH