City of Hope EpicCare Link is a secure, HIPAA-compliant, web-based tool connecting external physicians and clinical teams to City of Hope. Users have access to anywhere with an internet connection and computer.
City of Hope EpicCare Link is intended for:
- City of Hope referring physicians and associated office staff
Community-based care partners, including hospitals, medical groups/IPAs, private practices and transitional/long-term care facilities.
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS
With City of Hope EpicCare Link, You Can:
- Electronically request patient referrals to any City of Hope location, as well as submit patient documents
- Attach electronic records real-time
- Proactively track patient referrals, appointments and more
- Have secure two-way communication with City of Hope physicians and the ability to link your message to a patient’s documents or chart for ease of reference
- Maintain continuity of care with your patients seen at City of Hope
Referrals and Patient Status Tracking Made Simple
- Create referrals to any City of Hope location and track a patient’s past and future appointments
- View progress notes, medication lists, discharge summaries, orders and test results on demand without needing to request that records to be faxed or mailed
- Track status of submitted requests
- Reduce care duplication
Mammogram Screenings Orders Secure
- Place electronic orders for mammogram screenings through a safe and secure portal
What Information Do I Need to Get Started on EpicCare Link?
- NPI number
- License number and state license issued for clinicians
- Site name, address and phone and fax number
- First name, last name of user
- User work email
Once approved, we will mail you a confirmation and login information.
TRAINING: Contact your territory physician liaison to receive training on how to access EpicCare Link.
Melissa Nesmith | Antelope Valley | (626) 409-8931 (cell) | (661) 902-5600 ext. 25602
Jacqueline Ness | Arcadia, South Pasadena and Pasadena | (626) 419-4569
Amanda Eglseder | Santa Clarita, Mission Hills and Simi Valley | (626) 224-0648
Josette Barba | Corona, Glendora, Rancho Cucamonga, West Covina, Upland, Colton and Palm Springs | (626) 862-1538
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Please call us at (626) 218-HELP.
EXPERIENCE EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
It is our priority to ensure that our partners receive quality and reliable service. Our team of professional staff is always available to help address any questions and concerns.
FOR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Lyanna Ly, Director, Service Line Program Development - Duarte
Terri Gore, Sr. Manager Physician Relations - Del Amo