International Referrals at City Of Hope
Patients from across the world benefit from our innovative treatments and outstanding care. We make it easy for you to refer international patients to City of Hope. Learn more about why people choose us.
How To Make An International Cancer Referral At City Of Hope
Choose one of these contact methods to refer an international patient:
- Online form: Become a new international patient
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 833-330-4373 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST
- Fax: +1-844-264-4357
When referring an international patient with cancer, please submit the following information:
- Complete clinical history, including:
- Medical records
- Diagnostic tests, such as imaging scans and biopsy reports
- Treatments (if any)
- Insurance information (if applicable)
Referring An International Patient: What To Expect
An access coordinator from the Center for International Medicine will contact you upon receiving your patient’s information. We use this information to develop a tentative treatment plan and provide approximate costs.
Here’s what you should know about our international patient referral process.
- We accept international insurance that covers services and treatments at City of Hope.
- We don't have a financial assistance program for international patients. These patients must pay all anticipated fees before we can schedule an initial appointment.
- We offer interpretation services and can assist with document translation.
- We pair international patients with patient navigators who help guide them through their care.
- We develop personalized treatment plans for each patient that account for the patient’s unique diagnosis and health needs.
- We partner with you, keeping you informed of your patient’s care throughout treatment.
You and your patient can get answers to additional questions by reviewing our international patient FAQS.