When you refer your patient to City of Hope, you can do so with the utmost confidence that our staff will provide the best care possible for your patient.
As a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center, City of Hope is a recognized leader in innovative discoveries and novel treatments that revolutionize the fields of cancer research as well as cancer prevention, detection and care. This means your patient will be treated in accordance to the most up-to-date, evidence-based guidelines and have access to promising new therapies.
How to Refer a Patient
You or your office may refer a patient through any of the below options:
- Call 800-826-HOPE (4673) Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to speak with a patient referral specialist. After hours calls will be answered within one business day.
- Fax a referral request letter with a patient face sheet to 626-301-8432.
- Request an appointment online .
We will work with your patient to complete the registration process and to schedule an appointment at the patient's convenience.
You will be notified once the appointment is scheduled and we will continue to work with you and your office to coordinate care during and after the patient’s treatment at City of Hope.
- Find a City of Hope specialist
- Find current clinical trials
- Latest information on our clinical programs and services
- Find a treatment location
- Health plans accepted
- Insurance FAQs for physicians
For You, the Health Professional
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) - City of Hope has a long-standing commitment to CME, sharing advances in cancer research and treatment with the health-care community through conferences, symposia, grand rounds, e-learning modules and other CME opportunities for medical professionals.
- Physician Relations - City of Hope's Physician Relations team strives to continually address and assess the needs of our physician partners and their staff. For more information, contact physician relations at 800-826-HOPE (4673).
- Physician News - Physician News provides medical professionals with news and information about advances in diabetes and cancer prevention, treatment, research, clinical trials and upcoming continuing medical education (CME) programs.