Reconstructive Urology and Genitourinary Cancer Survivorship Application Process
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA-accredited urology residency program in the U.S.
- Must be eligible for a California medical license.
- At the time of entry into the fellowship program, all applicants will be board eligible or board-certified general surgeons under the auspices of the American Board of Urology.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Standardized Application
- A current CV
- Cover Letter/Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation, one letter should be from your residency program director
- Medical school transcripts
- Passport size photograph
Please send application documents to Seth A. Cohen, M.D., Program Director at email@example.com and cc Yennifer Rubio Sosa, Program Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org