Cancer Genomics Education Program
In the Division of Clinical Cancer Genomics, we are committed to equipping health care professionals with the knowledge and skills to help patients understand their personal cancer risk.
To provide the best cancer risk assessment, clinicians must keep up with new technologies and tools. Our Clinical Cancer Genomics Education Program offers a series of comprehensive learning tools for primary care physicians and other health care professionals. These resources include:
- comprehensive training,
- educational courses,
- workshops and
- cancer genomics update conferences
- cancer molecular genetics,
- the fundamentals of obtaining a family history and
- understanding genetic cancer risk assessment and the genetic testing process.
- cancer predisposition genes and syndromes,
- technological advances and
- the ethical and legal complexities of genetic testing.
- New: now we offer a Quality of Practice Certificate to demonstrate ongoing
educational activities in cancer genomics.