Lung Cancer Research and Clinical Trials
Getting lung cancer treatment at City of Hope means you are steps away from labs where exciting new therapies for lung cancer are being developed. That means the new and award-winning lung cancer research we are conducting moves quickly from the lab to our patients’ bedside.
City of Hope patients have access to a wide variety of lung cancer clinical trials such as the newest immunotherapy treatment and targeted therapy approaches — all with the goal of helping extend life.
- NCT04351555: A Study of Osimertinib With or Without Chemotherapy Versus Chemotherapy Alone as Neoadjuvant Therapy for Patients With EGFRm Positive Resectable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NeoADAURA)
- NCT04866134: A Study of ERAS-007 in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors (HERKULES-1)
- NCT03709706: Pilot Immunotherapy With Autologous T-cells Specific for New York Esophageal Antigen-1 (NY-ESO-1)/ Cancer-testis Antigen-2 (LAGE-1a)-Positive Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Either Alone or in Combination With Pembrolizumab
- NCT02927301: Phase II study in NSCLC: A Study of Atezolizumab as Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Therapy in Resectable NSCLC—Lung Cancer Mutation Consortium 3
- NCT03334617: Phase II study in NSCLC: Phase II Umbrella Study of Novel Anti-cancer Agents in Patients with NSCLC who Progressed on an Anti-PD-1/PD-L1-Containing Therapy
- NCT03157128: Phase I/II study in NSCLC: Phase 1/2 Study of LOXO-292 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors, RET Fusion-Positive Solid Tumors, and Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- NCT02496663: Phase I study in EGFR-mutant NSCLC: Osimertinib and Necitumumab in Treating Patients with EGFR-Mutant Stage IV or Recurrent NSCLC Who Have Progressed on a Previous EGFR TKI
SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
- NCT04560972: LB-100, Carboplatin, Etoposide, and Atezolizumab for the Treatment of Untreated Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
- NCT03319940: Phase I study in SCLC: Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and PK of AMG 757 in Adults with SCLC
- NCT02864992: Phase II in Non small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring MET Alterations (VISION)
NON SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
- NCT04227028: Brigatinib and Bevacizumab for the Treatment of ALK-Rearranged Locally Advanced, Metastatic, or Recurrent Non small Cell Lung Cancer