One of the Top ACCME-accredited CME Program Providers
Sharing knowledge across the entire medical community is one of our paramount duties. So City of Hope maintains an enduring commitment to continuing medical education (CME), sharing advances in research and treatment with the health care community through CME courses including conferences, symposia and other on- and off-campus CME opportunities.
CME events are vital for physicians seeking board certification or maintenance of their certification, or MOC. We help ensure they’re up to date on the latest treatment modalities, enabling them to deliver the highest standard of patient care.
- City of Hope is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) for physicians.
- Allied health care providers such as R.N.s and N.P.s may utilize AMA Category 1 accredited courses to fulfill CME requirements for certification.
- Please check with the appropriate licensing board in order to properly meet requirements.
Enjoy easy access to City of Hope CME:
- CME Inquiries: [email protected] or 626-218-5622
- Credit Transcripts: Download and print
- Register for CME: Create profile or log in to existing account
- Online CME: Information and course offerings
- Dinners and Conferences: View upcoming and register