Karamjeet Singh Sandhu, M.D.
- Leukemia in geriatric population
- Infections and survivorships in hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients.
Other Languages Spoken
- 2016 to Present, Assistant Professor, Department of Hematology and Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- 1994-2000, General Medicine, Tver State Medical Academy, Tver, Russia, M.D.
- 2015 - 2016, Bone Marrow Transplantation Fellow, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2012-2015, Clinical Fellow, Division of Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- 2009-2012, Internal Medicine Residency, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- 2016, Hematology
- 2015, Medical Oncology
- 2013, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, American Society of Hematology
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member, American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation