Mari Bozoghlanian, M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology
Mari Bozoghlanian, M.D.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Areas of Expertise
- Breast imaging
- Breast interventional radiology
- Breast imaging and women's health
Other Languages Spoken
“It was clear from the first day I came to City of Hope that patients are treated like family – an approach that parallels how I like to practice medicine.”
Mari Bozoghlanian, M.D., considers it a privilege to be able to help improve her patients' lives.
Much of her clinical work and research centers on breast imaging and women’s health. “Many of the diseases we treat can significantly affect a woman’s quality of life and self-image,” she says, “and helping to preserve that is highly rewarding.”
Dr. Bozoghlanian received her medical degree from Medical College of Wisconsin and completed her internship and residency at University of California, Irvine. She continued her training with a breast imaging fellowship at UCLA.
The collaborative atmosphere at City of Hope appeals to her. “The physicians at City of Hope are great at communicating with each other so that everyone is on the same page,” she says.
- 2017-present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2016-2017, UCLA Clinical Instructor, Department of Radiology, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- 2007-2011, M.D., Medical College of Wisconsin, Wisconsin
- 2002-2006, B.S. in Physiological Science, summa cum laude, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- 2016-2017, Breast Imaging, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- 2012-2016, Radiology, UC Irvine, Orange, CA
- 2011-2012, Internal Medicine, UC Irvine, Orange, CA
Bozoghlanian M, Campbell J, Chen Y, Feig S. Comparative Accuracy of the Cartesian and Arc Methods for Mammographic Lesion Localization. Poster presentation. Annual Research Day, UCLA Department of Radiological Sciences. May 2017.
Landman J, Park JY, Zhao C, Baker M, Hofmann M, Helmy M, Lall C, Bozoghlanian M, Okhunov Z. Preoperative Computed Tomography Assessment for Perinephric Fat Invasion: Comparison with Pathological Staging. JCAT. March 2017. PMID: 28296683
Bozoghlanian M, Lall C, et al. Duplex Doppler Imaging of Dialysis Fistulae and Grafts. Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology. June 2015. PMID: 26205083
Woldu SL, Bozoghlanian M, et al. Comparison of Renal Parenchymal Volume Preservation Between Partial Nephrectomy, Cryoablation, and Radiofrequency Ablation Using 3D Volume Measurements. J Endourol. 2015 Mar 19. PMID: 25578645
Okhunov Z, Bozoghlanian M, et al. Three-Dimensional Volume Evaluation of Perirenal Adipose Tissue Volume Using Novel Vitrea Software as a Predictor of Renal Cortical Neoplasm Histopathology. Poster presented at the Engineering and Urology Section of 109th American Urological Association Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL. May 2014.
Okhunov Z, Bozoghlanian M, et al. Three-Dimensional Volume Evaluation of Perirenal Adipose Tissue Volume Predicts Renal Cortical Neoplasm Histopathology. Abstract presented at the World Congress of Endourology, Sept. 2014, Taipei, Taiwan.
Bozoghlanian M, Vasudevan S. Overview of Migraine Treatment. Pain Management. 2012; 2(4), 399-414. PMID: 24654726
Bozoghlanian M, Vasudevan S. Migraine Pathophysiology. Pain Management. 2011; 1(4), 337-352. PMID: 24645660
Bozoghlanian M, Knechtges P, Budovec J. “3T MRI Staging and Treatment Response of Rectal Cancer.” Presentation approved as self assessment module (SAM). 2010.
- Society of Breast Imaging
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Los Angeles Radiological Society