Ahmed M Aribi, M.D.
Ahmed M. Aribi, M.D., joined the Department of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation at City of Hope as an assistant professor and staff physician. Before coming to City of Hope, Aribi was an instructor within MD Anderson’s Department of Leukemia, Division of Cancer Medicine. Aribi completed fellowships at University of California, Los Angeles and MD Anderson, and before that was a resident and intern at Southern University in Springfield, Ill. He received his medical degree from Alfateh University School of Medicine in Libya. He is board certified in internal medicine and holds medical licenses in both California and Texas.
- 2011 - present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, City of Hope
- 2007 - 2008, Instructor, Department of Leukemia, Division of Cancer Medicine, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
- 1996 - Alfateh University School of Medicine, Libya, M.D.
- 2008 -2011, Fellow, Department of Hematology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- 2005 -2007, Fellow, Department of Hematology, Leukemia, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- 2000 - 2002, Postdoctoral Fellow in Neuro- Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacology Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- 2003-2005 Southern Illinois University, Springfield, IL
- 1997, Internal Medicine, Alfateh University affiliated hospitals, Libya
- 2002 -2003, Department of Internal Medicine, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, IL
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- ECFMG Certified
- State of California Medical License
- State of Texas Medical License
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association