Siamak Saadat, M.D.
Siamak Saadat, M.D., is passionate about all aspects of hematology and medical oncology and is proud to bring his skills and dedication to City of Hope, which he calls “one of the best hospitals nationwide in treating cancer.” Dr. Saadat, a graduate of University of California, Davis, received his medical degree in Dominica, West Indies, then returned to California to continue his training at University of Southern California in Los Angeles. He sees patients at City of Hope’s Colton facility. An outdoors enthusiast, Dr. Saadat spends his downtime camping, hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing and scuba diving. On the job, he’s driven by a singular goal: “To make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.”
- 2008 - Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica, West Indies
- 2003 - University of California Davis, Davis, CA, B.S. Biochemistry
- 2011-2014 - Hematology/Oncology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- 2008-2011 - Internal Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- 2014 - ACLS/BLS Certified
- 2012 - California Medical License
- 2011 - Board Certified Internal Medicine
- 2010 - DEA
Information listed here is obtained from Pubmed, a public database; City of Hope is not responsible for its accuracy.
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists
- American Society of Hematology