Raynald Samoa, M.D.
- Appetite Modulation
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Diabetes Prevention
Dr. Raynald Samoa completed his adult endocrinology fellowship at the Los Angeles County-University of Southern California. He is board certified in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Adult Endocrinology. His primary major area of research includes appetite modulation and its affect on obesity in minority communities.
- 2008 - present, Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2003 - 2008, Clinical Instructor, Pediatrics, University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Thyroid Cancer
- 1999, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, M.D.
- 1994, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA, B.A.
- 2007-2008, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, Fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- 2005-2007, University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- 2003-2004, Women & Children's Hospital Los Angeles County, Los Angeles, CA, Chief Residency in Pediatrics
- 2000-2003, University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Residency in Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- 2008, American Board of Internal Medicine, Adult Endocrinology
- 2003, American Board of Pediatrics
- 2003, American Board of Internal Medicine
November 09, 2016
October 26, 2016
November 01, 2015
November 27, 2013
November 13, 2013
October 12, 2013
April 18, 2013
Information listed here is obtained from Pubmed, a public database; City of Hope is not responsible for its accuracy.
- American Diabetes Association
- Endocrine Fellows Foundation
- Endocrine Society
- National Council of Asian Pacific Islander Physicians