Lesley Taylor, M.D.
- Surgical Oncology
- Breast Surgery
What every doctor should aspire to be.” – Patient
Patients speak in glowing terms when describing the surgical skills and compassion of Lesley Taylor, M.D.
A graduate of New York Medical College, Dr. Taylor completed a breast surgical oncology fellowship at Columbia University in New York City after finishing her residency in general surgery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Taylor has brought her passion for international health and her surgical expertise to Ecuador and Ethiopia, where she worked to help eliminate disparities in cancer care. She's a recipient of the Patient's Choice Award.
- 2019 - present, Breast Surgeon, Department of Surgery, Division of Breast Surgery, City of Hope, CA
- 2014 - 2019, Breast Surgeon, Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, City of Hope, CA
- 2011 - 2014, Breast Cancer Surgeon, Pink Lotus Breast Center, Beverly Hills, CA
- 2010 - 2014, Co-director and Collaborator, “Initiative to Enhance Cancer Care in Ethiopia” (Grant), Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Roche African Research Foundation
- Breast Cancer
- 2005, Doctor of Medicine, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- 2000, Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program, Columbia University, Manhattan, NY
- 1998, Bachelor of Arts with Honors in History, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- 2010 - 2011, Postdoctoral Fellow in Breast Surgical Oncology, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 2005 - 2010, Intern, Resident and Chief Resident in General Surgery, Department of Surgery, Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY