Brain Tumors Support Services
Living with Brain Cancer
Being diagnosed with brain cancer is a difficult and life-altering event. In addition to leading-edge care, City of Hope provides all patients with counseling, physical therapy and nutritional support.
When you come to City of Hope, you have access to a strong network of support services and staff to help you and your family along your cancer journey. That support includes everything from talk therapy to meditation to being paired up with a patient navigator.
- Managing side effects and symptoms
- Pain management
- Navigating the health care system
- Your emotional, social and spiritual health
- Handling and coping with stress
- Staying healthy and active
- Healthy cooking and eating
- Healing arts
- Caregiver skills
- Restoring normalcy in your family, job or school routine