Living with cervical cancer
When you come to City of Hope, you automatically gain access to an unparalleled array of support services to help you and your loved ones take each step during and after your cervical cancer treatment.
We can help with all of the following concerns, and more:
- Managing symptoms and side effects, such as pain, nausea and fatigue
- Handling emotional, social and spiritual issues
- Addressing fertility and intimacy concerns
- Coping with stress
- Navigating the health care system
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with expert nutrition and physical activity guidance
- Building caregiver skills
- Improving communication with family, partners and loved ones
- Restoring normalcy in your family, job or school routine
- Healing arts workshops to restore the body and mind
- Learning cosmetic techniques for cancer- or treatment-related appearance issues
- Returning to wellness after active treatment
For more information about the supportive care programs we offer, please contact the Sheri & Les Biller Patient and Family Resource Center at 626-218-2273 (CARE) or the Women's Center at 800-934-5555.