We provide the following services and support:
- Complimentary haircuts and head shaves
- Custom wig fittings and cuts
- Pre-and post-mastectomy fittings
- Product consultation and retail
- Demonstration of eyebrow application
- Head wrap and scarf tying techniques
- Scalp treatment
Our specialty boutique offers a dedicated space to shop for products that are right for you, including:
- Wig accessories-shampoo, conditioner, combs, wig stands and liners
- Hats for men, women and children
- Sleep caps, beanies, turbans and bandanas
- Post-op mastectomy bras and camisoles
- Breast prostheses
- Lymphedema sleeves
- Miaderm cream for radiation burns
- Non-toxic nail polish and polish remover
- Eyebrow make-up kits
- Vaginal dilators
- Astroglide and pomegranate oil vaginal moisturizers
- Aluminum-free deodorant
Join City of Hope's Positive Image Center experts to learn about different wig options and how to care for your wig.
Learn about human hair vs. synthetic wigs, how to measure your head for a wig, how to style and care for your wig, how to properly put on and remove your wig.
Look Good Feel Better Live!
These workshops provide live instruction, tips, and tricks for dealing with visible side effects of cancer treatment. These free, one-hour, online group workshops can be done from the comfort and privacy of home.
Five available sessions:
- Skin care and cosmetics application;
- Wigs and head coverings for managing hair loss, including scarves and turbans;
- Body image, wardrobe and styling tips;
- Scarf tying techniques;
Nail care treatment
Use Site Referral Code CI91010 to receive a free make-up kit. Must register two weeks in advance for make-up kit.
Leukemia Survivor Caitlin Herron: How Supportive Care Helped Me
City of Hope leukemia survivor, Caitlin Herron, talks about the support she and her family received from City of Hope’s Department of Supportive Care Medicine while she was in treatment.
Find more information from the Positive Image Center.
Watch Thriving After Cancer Series videos to learn about the products and services available at the Positive Image Center to help with concerns of intimacy, loss of sexual desire and sexual health.