At City of Hope, we believe in treating the whole person for optimum healing. The Positive Image Center, with locations on the Duarte Campus and in our South Bay facility, is a welcoming and supportive environment where our oncology-trained, licensed cosmetologists can minimize the visible side effects of cancer for men and women.
We provide the following services and support:
- Complimentary haircuts and head shaves
- Custom wig fittings and cuts
- Pre- and post-mastectomy fittings
- Product consultation and retail
- Demonstration of eyebrow application
- Head wrap and scarf tying techniques
Our specialty boutique offers a dedicated space to shop for products that are right for you, including:
- Wig accessories-shampoo, conditioner, combs, wig stands and liners
- Hats for men, women and children
- Sleep caps, beanies, turbans and bandanas
- Post-op mastectomy bras and camisoles
- Breast prostheses
- Lymphedema sleeves
- Miaderm cream for radiation burns
- Non-toxic nail polish and polish remover
- Eyebrow make-up kits
- Vaginal dilators
- Astroglide and pomegranate oil vaginal moisturizers
- Aluminum-free deodorant
- Duarte Campus: To reserve a spot for services, workshops and classes, call 626-218-3842. For more information, please email [email protected].
- South Bay: For questions or more information, please contact Tiffanie D'Orange at 626-218-7810 or [email protected] or contact Loisa Kalasa at 310-200-9985 or [email protected].