We provide the following services and support:
- Counseling: to help patients cope with cancer.
- Behavioral interventions: for adherence to treatment and management of side effects.
- Neuropsychological assessment: for patients concerned about memory or thinking problems.
Our specialties include:
- Pediatric Psychology: We use play therapy, behavioral interventions and talk therapy to support children and their families through diagnosis and treatment.
- Adolescent/Young Adult Psychology: Our team has expertise in meeting the unique emotional needs of adolescents and young adults within the context of serious medical illness.
- Adult Psychology: Our team helps patients develop insights and tools to cope with the difficult challenges they face during illness.
- Neuropsychology: Cancer treatment can cause memory or thinking problems. Neuropsychological evaluation can help you understand the changes you may be experiencing.
For more information, contact our office at 626-218-3461.
Natalie Kelly, Ph.D., ABPPAssistant Clinical Professor, Department of Supportive Care Medicine
Director, Neuropsychology Clerkship