City of Hope cares for patients from prevention through survivorship by pairing our expertise in numerous cancers and conditions with world-class technologies and services.
City of Hope’s radiation oncology program is one of the largest and most experienced in Southern California. We offer a comprehensive set of specialized services and advanced technologies, planned and provided by our uniquely trained staff, for a broad range of cancer diagnoses.
Our team is trained in the latest advances in radiation oncology and may use one of the following therapies to treat your cancer:
- 3D conformal radiation therapy
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- High dose rate vaginal brachytherapy
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy
- Optune (noninvasive, portable electric field generator)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy
- Stereotactic radioSurgery
Oncologic and surgery services are located in Suite 150. Please call 818-660-4700 for more information.