City of Hope | Mission Hills provides the community with unparalleled care and innovative treatments close to home. Our light and bright office offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for patient comfort and convenience, expanding access to City of Hope’s world-class level of care.
The convenient location of City of Hope’s Mission Hills practice, just minutes from the 5 and 405 freeways and with easy access to the 118 Freeway, puts our patients within easy reach of additional medical, laboratory and diagnostic radiology services.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
Validated parking and valet parking available
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the United States, with more than 13,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 12 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
Visit Why Choose City of Hope to learn more about our institutional distinctions.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHSView All
December 13, 2017
December 10, 2017
December 8, 2017
December 6, 2017
December 4, 2017
Map & Directions
- Medical oncology —- Our multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, researchers, nurse practitioners and other health professionals work together from diagnosis to treatment. We offer our patients the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biologic therapy and targeted therapy.
- Surgical oncology — Our surgical oncologists are highly skilled and versatile, each with expertise in the latest techniques for the surgical management and treatment of a wide variety of cancers.
- Infusion therapy and chemotherapy - We offer an open, comfortable and comforting environment with a compassionate and attentive staff to administer and monitor your treatment.
- General surgery — Our surgeons are highly skilled generalists with expertise in a wide range of conditions and procedures, including appendectomy, gall bladder removal, hemorrhoids and hernias.
- General urology — City of Hope’s highly skilled urologists address a wide spectrum of diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. Conditions treated include kidney stones, bladder control problems, cystitis, blood in the urine and other urologic conditions. Our urologists also perform vasectomies.
- Clinical trials — Mission Hills patients have the opportunity to participate in City of Hope’s groundbreaking clinical trials, involving new drugs and leading-edge treatments before they are widely available. Find out more at CityofHope.org/clinical-trials.
- Consultations — We offer consultations for all cancers, as well as for individuals at high risk of developing cancer.
City of Hope Medical Foundation contracts for physician services rendered at City of Hope and in our community practice sites. Please note that although we strive to keep this information current, it is subject to change without notice. For questions related to your specific coverage at this site, please contact your insurance provider directly. You can find that phone number on your insurance card or in your benefits book.
If you wish to receive treatment at a City of Hope location or with a City of Hope physician but we do not currently contract with your insurance plan, contact your insurance company and ask about obtaining authorization to receive treatment here. Every medical situation — and every insurance plan — is different, and there is no guarantee that coverage can be secured. But it is reasonable to make this request, and to ask your insurance company to review the matter with City of Hope Medical Foundation directly. Learn more about medical insurance and financing.