It’s gorgeous. As a patient it’s so important to feel welcomed into a bright, uplifting space and the new Women’s Center does just that." Maria Flores, City of Hope patient since 2008 and vice chair of the Patient and Family Advisory Council
View / download a map of the Women’s Center in the lower level of the Geri & Richard Brawerman Ambulatory Care Center. If you have any questions about the Women’s Center, please contact us at 800-934-5555.
The Women’s Center provides women’s cancers services including:
- Diagnostic visits
- Clinic visits and minor procedures
- Genetic counseling
- Mammography and tomosynthesis imaging
- Ultrasound imaging
- Bone density testing
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Follow-up and supportive care
- Couples Program
- Return to Wellness: Education, Support and Empowerment for Life After Treatment
The 16,000-square-foot facility features bright, spacious and welcoming registration and reception areas to enhance comfort for patients and their loved ones.