Prostate Cancer Support Services
Living With Prostate Cancer
When you come to City of Hope, you automatically gain access to an unparalleled array of support services to help you and your loved ones take each step during and after your prostate cancer treatment.
We can help with all of the following concerns, and more:
- Managing symptoms and side effects, such as pain, bone loss, nausea and fatigue
- Regaining urinary and bowel continence
- Addressing intimacy concerns
- Handling emotional, social and spiritual issues
- Coping with stress
- Navigating the health care system
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with expert nutrition and physical activity guidance
- Building caregiver skills
- Improving communication with family, partners and loved ones
- Restoring normalcy in your family, job or school routine
- Returning to wellness after active treatment
Learn more about these resources at our Living with Cancer or Supportive Care Medicine sites.
For more information about the supportive care programs we offer, please contact the Sheri & Les Biller Patient and Family Resource Center at 626-218-2273 (CARE).