Prostate Cancer Support Services
Living with Prostate Cancer
Our support team may help you address the following concerns, and more:
- Managing symptoms and side effects of prostate cancer, such as pain, bone loss, nausea and fatigue
- Regaining urinary and bowel continence
- Addressing intimacy concerns
- Handling emotional, social and spiritual issues
- Coping with stress
- Navigating the health care system
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with expert nutrition and physical activity guidance
- Building caregiver skills
- Improving communication with family, partners and loved ones
- Restoring normalcy in your family, job or school routine
- Returning to wellness after active treatment
For more information about the supportive care programs we offer, please contact the Sheri & Les Biller Patient and Family Resource Center at 626-218-2273 (CARE).
All our prostate cancer therapies are designed with quality of life in mind. We aim to keep drug toxicity to a minimum, and we've developed supportive therapies to help you manage common treatment-related side effects.