Uterine Cancer Support Services
Living With Endometrial/Uterine Cancer
When you come to City of Hope, you automatically gain access to an unparalleled array of support services to help you and your family take each step during and after your endometrial cancer treatment.
We can help with all of these concerns, and more:
- Managing chemotherapy and other treatment side effects
- Pain management
- Navigating the health care system
- Your emotional, social and spiritual health
- Fertility and sexuality concerns
- Handling and coping with stress
- Staying healthy and active
- Healthy cooking and eating
- Healing arts
- Caregiver skills
- Restoring normalcy in your family, job or school routine
Learn more about these resources at our Living with Cancer or Supportive Care Medicine sites.