Applications for the City of Hope Administrative Fellowship Program 2025-2026 will open Summer 2024.
Who Should Apply
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Have the ability to manage multiple activities, tasks, projects and meet deadlines
- Be self-motivated and team-oriented
- Possess strong financial analysis skills
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to Apply
Application requirements to be submitted on the NAFCAS website:
- NCAF Homepage (includes standardized application dates and overview of Code of Good Practice)
- Cover letter (addressed to Louis Magdits, preceptor of administrative fellowship program, LMagdits@coh.org)
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one professional and one academic)
- Official graduate school transcript
- Statement of intent (two-page max, double spaced, addressing why you are interested in an administrative fellowship and specifically why City of Hope)
- Phase One: A select group of candidates will be contacted for phone interviews.
- Phase Two: Final candidates will be invited to participate in on-site interviews with members of the executive team.
- Phase Three: Offers will be extended.
For more information about the fellowship program, or if you have any additional questions, please contact:
Saba Ansari, Administrative Fellowship Alumni
Louis Magdits, Preceptor of Administrative Fellowship Program
Jessica Thies, Administrative Fellowship Alumni