Liver Cancer Support Services
Living with liver cancer
While our primary goal is to cure or control the disease, another top priority is relieving suffering and discomfort for liver cancer patients undergoing cancer treatments.
- Managing symptoms and side effects, such as pain, nausea and fatigue
- Adjusting to dietary changes after liver cancer therapy
- Handling emotional, social and spiritual issues
- Coping with stress
- Navigating the health care system
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with expert nutrition and physical activity guidance
- Building caregiver skills
- Improving communication with family, partners and loved ones
- Restoring normalcy in your family, job or school routine
- Returning to wellness after active treatment
For more information about the supportive care programs we offer, please contact the Sheri & Les Biller Patient and Family Resource Center at 626-218-2273 (CARE) or the Women’s Center at 800-934-5555.