City of Hope Palm Springs provides the community with unparalleled gynecologic oncology care and innovative treatments close to home. Our office is located at the Desert Regional Medical Center.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
For referring physicians: We will work with your patient to complete the registration process and to schedule an appointment at the patient's convenience. Call the cancer center at Desert Regional Medical Center at 760-416-4832 to speak with a patient referral specialist or request an appointment online. You can also fax a referral request form with a patient face sheet to 844-264-4357.
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the United States, with more than 13,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 12 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
Visit Why Choose City of Hope to learn more about our institutional distinctions.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHSView All
January 17, 2018
Map & Directions
- Ovarian cancer
- Endometrial/Uterine cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Vulval cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- General oncologic surgery
- Preventative surgery
- Robotic-assisted surgery
City of Hope Medical Foundation contracts for physician services rendered at City of Hope and in our community practice sites. Please note that although we strive to keep this information current, it is subject to change without notice. For questions related to your specific coverage at this site, please contact your insurance provider directly. You can find that phone number on your insurance card or in your benefits book.
If you wish to receive treatment at a City of Hope location or with a City of Hope physician but we do not currently contract with your insurance plan, contact your insurance company and ask about obtaining authorization to receive treatment here. Every medical situation — and every insurance plan — is different, and there is no guarantee that coverage can be secured. But it is reasonable to make this request, and to ask your insurance company to review the matter with City of Hope Medical Foundation directly. Learn more about medical insurance and financing.