City of Hope is on a mission - to perfect the future of health care. Propelled by over 100 years of success in the study and treatment of cancer and other life-threatening diseases, City of Hope continues its quest into new frontiers of biomedical and clinical research. Guided by the compassionate, patient-centered philosophy pioneered within our walls, we aim not only to defeat disease, but to transform health care in the process.
With our history of achievement and even higher expectations for the future, City of Hope offers a broad spectrum of management opportunities.
We value leaders who can:
- Put service first.
- Understand and participate in the long-term goals of the business.
- Lead with passion, purpose and vision.
- Function and excel in a collaborative environment.
- Exercise the strategic flexibility required in a dynamic industry.
- Hire strong talent and challenge them to excel.
- Motivate and engage staff to understand the business and connect with the organization’s goals.
City of Hope rewards exceptional leaders with exceptional trust. Managers enjoy both a high level of autonomy and a generous measure of support. With nonstop learning and constant professional development, both you and your ideas will grow more valuable at City of Hope.
Come and be part of our compelling message of hope. As a City of Hope leader, you’ll join an elite community of experts united by a common passion to serve and a shared commitment to provide people around the world longer, more satisfying lives — now and in the future.