City of Hope’s Research Operations team works collaboratively to provide timely and excellent operational and regulatory services to basic, translational and clinical research programs with the shared purpose of fulfilling the organization’s scientific mission.
These services include:
- Ensuring project safety and quality
- Maintaining project compliance with applicable laws, regulations and protections
- Providing quality protocol administration and data management
- Coordinating use of shared services and resources
- Facilitating extramurally funded projects
- Providing finance and administrative support
If you need information or assistance from City of Hope’s Research Operations team, please contact June Kawahara, administrative program manager, at [email protected]. Or you may contact individual Research Operations departments directly.