Conveniently located on the Duarte campus, the Biller Patient and Family Resource Center integrates all support services under one umbrella. Here you will find a warm and welcoming private space to consult with our medical staff and explore the many resources we offer to strengthen and empower patients and caregivers before, during, and after treatment.
Multiple Myeloma Survivor Steven Joyce: How Supportive Care Helped Me
City of Hope multiple myeloma survivor, Steven Joyce, and his caregiver talk about the support they received from City of Hope’s Department of Supportive Care Medicine while Joyce was in treatment.
How Can We Help You Today?
The center provides a wide array of services, all at no additional charge. Here you will find:
- Tailored care specific to each patient and family
- Information on diagnoses, treatment, symptom management, nutrition, coping, caregiving and mind-body topics
- Information is also available online at the Life During Treatment resources site
- Information about community resources
- Fiction and nonfiction cancer-related literature
- Virtual Support Groups
- Caregivers Connect, Couples Group, disease-specific support groups and more
- Virtual Education Classes, Workshops and Events
- Nutrition, Patient and Family Welcome and Orientation, Look Good ... Feel Better beauty class and more
- Call or Visit the Sheri & Les Biller Patient and Family Resource Center to ask about resources in other languages
- Virtual Integrative and Complementary Therapies
- Yoga, art, tai chi, meditation, music therapy, and more
Access educational software, health-related websites, obtain information on community resources and stay connected with family and friends
Wireless internet access for those bringing their own devices
Scanner, copier and fax machines
Comfortable seating lounges
Private space for patients to meet with clinicians, patient navigators, social workers, spiritual care providers and other staff
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest news on special events, classes, workshops and community.
Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave and Financial Resources Hub
- State Disability Insurance: short-term disability
- Social Security Disability Insurance: long-term disability
- Paid Family Leave
- In-Home Supportive Services
- State Disability Insurance - Short Term Disability Step-by-Step Guide ENGLISH | ARMENIAN | SPANISH | CHINESE
- Social Security Disability Insurance: Step-by-Step Guide ENGLISH | ARMENIAN | CHINESE
- Paid Family Leave Step-by-Step Guide ENGLISH | ARMENIAN | SPANISH | CHINESE
- In-Home Supportive Services Step-by-Step Guide ENGLISH | ARMENIAN | SPANISH | CHINESE
- Cancer Legal Resources Center ENGLISH + SPANISH
Personal Websites for Patients
How to create a website for yourself or someone else:
- Go to CaringBridge.org.
- Follow the simple steps to start a site.
- Tell your friends and family about your new site.