Covered California Enrollment
Through Covered California, the state-run health insurance marketplace, Californians can select brand-name health insurance under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and see if they qualify for financial subsidies from the federal government. These plans provide individuals and families with high-quality, affordable coverage through private insurance providers.
- Open enrollment period is now closed.
- The next opportunity to enroll will be on Nov. 1, 2017, unless you qualify for special enrollment due to a life event.
Make sure your plan provides access to City of Hope
To ensure that you can receive coverage for best-in-class care at City of Hope, these are the Covered California plans that cover treatment and services at our main Duarte campus, as well as at our 13 community clinics throughout Southern California:
- Anthem Blue Cross EPO/PPO for Individuals and Families - all levels.
- Blue Shield of California EPO/PPO for Individuals and Families - all levels.
- OSCAR Health Plan of California EPO for Individuals and Families - all levels, is in-network for physician services (City of Hope Medical Foundation) rendered at our community practice sites.
OSCAR Health Plan of California - City of Hope Medical Center in Duarte is out-of-network.
To learn more about these plans, please visit the Covered California website.
Dates of coverage
For Covered California enrollees, starting dates for coverage at City of Hope are as follows:
- Those who enrolled in eligible plans during Nov. 1, 2016 through Jan. 15, 2017, are eligible for coverage starting on Feb. 1, 2017.
Those who enrolled from Jan. 16 to 31, 2017, will be eligible for coverage on Mar. 1, 2017.
City of Hope is committed to ensuring you have access to our best-in-class care. If you have a question about accepted insurance plans, including those through Covered California, please contact our Managed Care Department by email or by calling 626-218-6850.