City of Hope Corona provides the community with unparalleled care and innovative treatments close to home. Our light and bright 7,000-square-foot facility features several exam rooms, an infusion center and a radiation treatment room, expanding access to City of Hope’s world-class level of care.
Our skilled and compassionate physicians and medical staff specialize in hematology, medical oncology, outpatient chemotherapy, PET (positron emission tomography) and CT (computed tomography) imaging and radiation therapy. We also offer consultations.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
The Corona practice, conveniently located near Highway 15 and 91 Freeway, is a positive and healing environment.
Our infusion center, painted in soothing natural colors, features large and relaxing chairs, warm blankets, a patient snack and nutrition center and free guest Wi-Fi, all contributing to making our patients’ time here for treatment as comfortable as possible.
Ample free parking.
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
- Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the United States, with more than 14,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 13 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHSView All
February 16, 2018
February 15, 2018
February 13, 2018
February 6, 2018
February 1, 2018
Map & Directions
- Hematology — Our nationally recognized experts treat blood cancers, as well as disorders relating to blood and tissues. With ongoing research and groundbreaking clinical trials, City of Hope offers treatment plans with the most innovative therapies available anywhere.
- Medical oncology — Our multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, researchers, nurse practitioners and other health professionals work together from diagnosis to treatment. We offer our patients the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, immuno-oncology drugs, biologic therapy and targeted therapy.
- Radiation oncology — Targeted radiation to kill cancer cells and stop them from spreading plays an important role in the treatment of many cancers. At City of Hope, advances in image-guided radiation therapy allow us to deliver more intense doses of radiation in a more focused area of the body. This increases the treatment’s effectiveness against cancer while minimizing its impact on surrounding tissues. Call 951-898-2826 directly for a radiation oncology appointment.
- PET and CT imaging — We utilize positron emission tomography (PET) and computed tomography (CT) scans to greatly improve the evaluation and treatment of cancer. These scans can be used to detect and assess the stage of a variety of cancers and reduce the number of invasive procedures required.
- Outpatient chemotherapy — Our medical oncologists will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan using chemotherapy drugs, as well as other treatment options. The care from our skilled and compassionate nurses and staff will make you feel a part of the City of Hope family during and after completion of your treatment here.
- Clinical trials — Corona patients have the opportunity to participate in City of Hope’s groundbreaking clinical trials, involving new drugs and leading-edge treatments before they are widely available. Find out more at CityofHope.org/clinical-trials.
City of Hope Medical Foundation contracts for physician services rendered at City of Hope and in our community practice sites. Please note that although we strive to keep this information current, it is subject to change without notice. For questions related to your specific coverage at this site, please contact your insurance provider directly. You can find that phone number on your insurance card or in your benefits book.
If you wish to receive treatment at a City of Hope location or with a City of Hope physician but we do not currently contract with your insurance plan, contact your insurance company and ask about obtaining authorization to receive treatment here. Every medical situation — and every insurance plan — is different, and there is no guarantee that coverage can be secured. But it is reasonable to make this request, and to ask your insurance company to review the matter with City of Hope Medical Foundation directly. Learn more about medical insurance and financing.