City of Hope at Providence Del Amo provides the South Bay community with unparalleled cancer care and innovative treatments close to home. Our light, bright and modern facility offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for patient comfort and convenience, expanding access to City of Hope’s world-class level of care.
The medical office is conveniently located north of the Del Amo Fashion Mall at Fashion Way and is easily accessible from Pacific Coast Highway, the 110 and 405 freeways.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
Ample free parking
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
- Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- Ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the country.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHSView All
October 3, 2017
September 28, 2017
City of Hope at Providence Del Amo offers comprehensive treatment for benign breast conditions throughout the various stages of breast cancer, including conservation surgery, sentinel node biopsy, skin-sparing mastectomy and other reconstructive surgical options.
City of Hope provides patients with all the necessary information to ensure their active participation in the individualized treatment plan. This patient-centered philosophy provides a compassionate and supportive setting for patients to ensure they are able to fully benefit from City of Hope's clinical and technical expertise.
We are able to offer our patients convenient access to laboratory and diagnostic imaging services.
Torrance patients will be able to benefit from a wide array of clinical trials involving the newest drugs and leading-edge treatments before they are widely available. Find out more at CityofHope.org/clinical-trials.