City of Hope | Arcadia provides the community with unparalleled care and innovative treatments close to home. Our light, bright and modern facility offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for patient comfort and convenience, expanding access to City of Hope’s world-class level of care.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
The convenient location of City of Hope’s Arcadia practice, just south of the 210 Freeway and near the 605 Freeway, puts our patients within easy reach of additional laboratory and diagnostic imaging services.
We are dedicated to creating a positive and healing environment. Our Arcadia location features several exam rooms with free guest Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV in the waiting room and ample free parking, all contributing to making our patients’ time here as comfortable as possible.
- Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the United States, with more than 13,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 12 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHS
November 20, 2017
November 17, 2017
November 16, 2017
November 15, 2017
November 13, 2017
November 10, 2017
November 6, 2017
November 3, 2017
November 2, 2017
Map & Directions
301 W. Huntington Drive, Suite 400 , Arcadia , CA 91007626-218-9840
Medical oncology — Our multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, researchers, nurse practitioners and other health professionals work together from diagnosis to treatment. We offer our patients the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biologic therapy and targeted therapy.
Hematology — City of Hope’s nationally recognized experts treat blood cancers, as well as disorders relating to blood and tissues. With ongoing research and groundbreaking clinical trials, City of Hope offers treatment plans with the most innovative therapies available anywhere.
Surgical — Our surgical oncologists are highly skilled and versatile, each with expertise in the latest techniques for the surgical management and treatment of a wide variety of cancers.
Robotic-assisted surgery — City of Hope is a leader in the use of the most advanced robotic-assisted surgical techniques. Unlike traditional surgery, which requires a large incision, minimally invasive robotic techniques offer greater precision, flexibility and control. Patients have less pain and fewer complications, which means a faster recovery and better quality of life.
Clinical trials — Our patients have the opportunity to participate in all of City of Hope’s groundbreaking clinical
trials, involving the newest drugs and leading-edge treatments before they are widely available. Find out
more at CityofHope.org/clinical-trials.
Consultations — We offer consultations for all cancers, as well as for individuals at high risk of developing cancer.
City of Hope Medical Foundation contracts for physician services rendered at City of Hope and in our community practice sites. Please note that although we strive to keep this information current, it is subject to change without notice. For questions related to your specific coverage at this site, please contact your insurance provider directly. You can find that phone number on your insurance card or in your benefits book.