City of Hope | Pasadena provides the community with unparalleled care and innovative treatments close to home. Our light and modern facility offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for comfort and convenience, expanding access to City of Hope’s world-class level of care.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
Our Pasadena location, conveniently located just south of the 210 Freeway and near the Del Mar and Fillmore Metro stations, features several exam rooms and free guest Wi-Fi, plus easy access to laboratory and diagnostic radiology services.
City of Hope's skilled and compassionate physicians and nurse practitioners specialize in urology and urologic oncology. We also offer consultations.
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the United States, with more than 13,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 12 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHSView All
October 3, 2017
September 28, 2017
September 22, 2017
- Biopsy — A diagnostic procedure in which a doctor collects suspicious cells or tissue from a specific site on the body for further examination and analysis
- Vasectomy — This outpatient procedure cuts the supply of sperm to your semen. Our expert team and supportive staff are dedicated to providing you with the most comfortable and effective vasectomy procedure available.
- Cystoscopy — A procedure that allows a urologist to examine the lining of the bladder and the urethra, the tube that carries urine out of the body
- Urodynamic studies — A series of tests to assess the function of the bladder and urethra. Urodynamic tests are used to find the cause of symptoms such as incontinence, frequent urination and overactive bladder
- Urology services — We address both women’s health urology and men’s health urology, and most general urology issues.
- Robotic-assisted surgery — City of Hope is a leader in the use of the most advanced robotic-assisted surgical techniques. Unlike traditional surgery, which requires a large incision, minimally invasive robotic techniques offer greater precision, flexibility and control. Patients have less pain and fewer complications, which means a faster recovery and better quality of life.
- Clinical trials — Our patients have the opportunity to participate in City of Hope’s groundbreaking clinical trials, involving the newest drugs and leading-edge treatments before they are widely available. Find out more at CityofHope.org/clinical-trials.
- Consultations — We offer consultations for urologic cancers, as well as for individuals at high risk of developing cancer.
Pauline & Martin Collins Family Chair in Urology
Chief, Division of Urology and Urologic Oncology
Director, Urologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery Fellowship
Director, Prostate Cancer Program
Head, Retroperitoneal Surgery
Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Surgery
Duarte , Pasadena
If you wish to receive treatment at a City of Hope location or with a City of Hope physician but we do not currently contract with your insurance plan, contact your insurance company and ask about obtaining authorization to receive treatment here. Every medical situation — and every insurance plan — is different, and there is no guarantee that coverage can be secured. But it is reasonable to make this request, and to ask your insurance company to review the matter with City of Hope Medical Foundation directly. Learn more about medical insurance and financing.