City of Hope | West Covina provides the community with unparalleled care and innovative treatments close to home. Our light and bright facility offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for patient comfort and convenience, expanding access to City of Hope’s world-class level of care.
Our skilled staff of doctors and nurse practitioners specialize in medical oncology and hematology. We also offer consultations and second opinions.
Closed on major federal holidays
Validated parking and valet parking available
Ample free parking
The accessible location of City of Hope’s West Covina practice, just south of the 10 Freeway and near the 605 Freeway, puts our patients within easy reach of additional laboratory and radiology services, offering convenience when traveling between appointments.
We are dedicated to creating a positive and healing environment at our West Covina location. Our infusion room features large and comfortable chairs, heated blankets, a nutrition center stocked with complimentary beverages and snacks, guest iPads and free Wi-Fi, all contributing to making our patients’ time here for treatment as easy and stress-free as possible.
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the United States, with more than 13,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 12 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
Visit Why Choose City of Hope to learn more about our institutional distinctions.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHSView All
October 3, 2017
September 28, 2017
Map & Directions
- Medical oncology — Our multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, researchers, nurse practitioners and other health professionals work together from diagnosis to treatment. We offer our patients the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, immuno-oncology drugs, biologic therapy and targeted therapy.
- Hematology — Our nationally recognized experts treat blood cancers, as well as disorders relating to blood and tissues. With ongoing research and groundbreaking clinical trials, City of Hope offers treatment plans with the most innovative therapies available anywhere.
- Outpatient chemotherapy — Our medical oncologists will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan using chemotherapy drugs, as well as other treatment options. The care from our skilled and compassionate nurses and staff will make you feel a part of the City of Hope family during and after completion of your treatment here.
- Clinical trials — West Covina patients have the opportunity to participate in City of Hope’s groundbreaking clinical trials, involving new drugs and leading-edge treatments before they are widely available. Find out more at CityofHope.org/clinical-trials.
- Consultations — We offer consultations for all cancers, as well as for individuals at high risk of developing cancer.
City of Hope’s renowned physicians and researchers utilize the latest in technology and innovation to treat cancer, coupled with our enduring belief in providing unparalleled compassionate care.
City of Hope Medical Foundation contracts for physician services rendered at City of Hope and in our community practice sites. Please note that although we strive to keep this information current, it is subject to change without notice. For questions related to your specific coverage at this site, please contact your insurance provider directly. You can find that phone number on your insurance card or in your benefits book.
If you wish to receive treatment at a City of Hope location or with a City of Hope physician but we do not currently contract with your insurance plan, contact your insurance company and ask about obtaining authorization to receive treatment here. Every medical situation — and every insurance plan — is different, and there is no guarantee that coverage can be secured. But it is reasonable to make this request, and to ask your insurance company to review the matter with City of Hope Medical Foundation directly. Learn more about medical insurance and financing.