City of Hope | South Pasadena provides the community with unparalleled care and innovative treatments close to home.
Our light and bright 25,000-square-foot medical facility offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for patient comfort and convenience, expanding access to City of Hope’s world-class cancer care.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
The convenient location of City of Hope’s South Pasadena practice, just off the 110 Freeway, puts our patients within easy reach of additional surgical and diagnostic imaging services.
Our location features an open and inviting infusion room with comfortable chairs, as well as state-of-the-art equipment for more precise imaging and radiation treatment. We also offer complimentary beverages and snacks plus free guest Wi-Fi.
Our goal is to make our patients’ time here as easy and stress-free as possible.
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
- Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the United States, with more than 13,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 12 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHSView All
January 17, 2018
- Medical oncology — Our multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, researchers, nurse practitioners and other health professionals work together from diagnosis to treatment. We offer our patients the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biologic therapy and targeted therapy.
Surgery — Our surgeons are highly skilled and versatile, each with expertise in the latest techniques for the surgical management and treatment of a wide variety of cancers.
- Breast surgery
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Gastric surgery
- Gynecologic surgery
- Head and Neck surgery
- Orthopedic oncology
- Plastic surgery
- Hematology — Our nationally recognized experts treat blood cancers, as well as disorders relating to blood and tissues.
- Radiation oncology — We offer RapidArc radiation which delivers the maximum dose of radiation to the tumor/target while managing the dose to the healthy tissue. RapidArc’s precision results in greater patient comfort in a significantly lowered treatment time.
- Outpatient infusion center - Patients receive chemotherapy and other treatments on-site in an open and inviting environment. A physician is available on-site at all times.
- Clinical trials — South Pasadena patients have the opportunity to participate in City of Hope’s groundbreaking clinical trials, involving new drugs and leading-edge treatments before they are widely available. Find out more at CityofHope.org/clinical-trials.
- Consultations and genetic counseling — We offer consultations for all cancers, as well as for individuals at high risk of developing cancer.
Director, Division of Clinical Cancer Genetics, Department of Population Sciences
Director, Cancer Screening & Prevention Programs Network
Director, Cancer Genetics Education Program
Professor, Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research and Department of Population Sciences
Duarte , South Pasadena