City of Hope provides Antelope Valley, Lancaster and its surrounding communities with unparalleled care and innovative treatments close to home.
The convenient location, just off Highway 14, puts our patients within easy reach of additional medical, laboratory and diagnostic radiology services, such as ultrasound, mammograms, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and CT (computed tomography) scans.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
The light and bright 25,000-square-foot facility offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for patient comfort and convenience, expanding access to City of Hope’s world-class level of care.
We are dedicated to creating a positive and healing environment in our spacious chemotherapy and infusion area. Features such as private TV sets with cone speakers, large and relaxing chairs, warm blankets, a break room stocked with healthy snacks and free guest Wi-Fi all contribute to making our patients’ time here for treatment as comfortable as possible.
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
- Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation..
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the United States, with more than 13,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 12 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHS
November 20, 2017
November 17, 2017
November 16, 2017
November 15, 2017
November 13, 2017
November 10, 2017
November 6, 2017
November 3, 2017
November 2, 2017
Map & Directions
44151 15th St. West , Lancaster , CA 93534877-828-3627
Ample free parking
Our skilled staff and unique team approach make medical miracles possible. By developing scientific breakthroughs, expediting new treatments, providing outstanding professional education and delivering a personalized, compassionate focus for each individual patient, City of Hope is recognized as being at the forefront of the battle against cancer and other deadly illnesses.
- Medical oncology — Our multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, researchers, nurse practitioners and other health professionals work together from diagnosis to treatment. We offer our patients the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biologic therapy and targeted therapy.
- Hematology — Our nationally recognized experts treat blood cancers, as well as disorders relating to blood and tissues. With ongoing research and groundbreaking clinical trials, City of Hope offers treatment plans with the most innovative therapies available anywhere.
- Surgical oncology — Our surgical oncologists are highly skilled and versatile, each with expertise in the latest techniques for the surgical management and treatment of a wide variety of cancers.
- Radiation oncology — At City of Hope, advances in imageguided radiation therapy allow us to deliver more intense doses of radiation in a more focused area of the body, increasing its effectiveness against cancer while minimizing its impact on surrounding tissues.
- Infusion therapy and chemotherapy — We offer an open, comfortable and comforting environment with a compassionate and attentive staff to administer and monitor your treatment.
- General surgery — Our surgeons are highly skilled generalists with expertise in a wide range of conditions and procedures, including appendectomy, gall bladder removal, hemorrhoids and hernias.
- General urology — City of Hope’s highly skilled urologists address a wide spectrum of diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system, including kidney stones, bladder control problems, blood in the urine and other urologic conditions.
- Clinical trials — Antelope Valley patients have the opportunity to participate in City of Hope’s groundbreaking clinical trials, involving the newest drugs and leading-edge treatments before they are widely available.