City of Hope provides Antelope Valley, Lancaster and its surrounding communities with unparalleled care and innovative treatments close to home.
The convenient location, just off Highway 14, puts our patients within easy reach of additional medical, laboratory and diagnostic radiology services, such as ultrasound, mammograms, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and CT (computed tomography) scans.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
The light and bright 25,000-square-foot facility offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for patient comfort and convenience, expanding access to City of Hope’s world-class level of care.
We are dedicated to creating a positive and healing environment in our spacious chemotherapy and infusion area. Features such as private TV sets with cone speakers, large and relaxing chairs, warm blankets, a break room stocked with healthy snacks and free guest Wi-Fi all contribute to making our patients’ time here for treatment as comfortable as possible.
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
- Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the United States, with more than 14,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 13 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHS
February 16, 2018
February 15, 2018
February 13, 2018
February 6, 2018
February 1, 2018
Map & Directions
44151 15th St. West , Lancaster , CA 93534877-828-3627
Ample free parking
Our skilled and compassionate medical staff specialize in:
- Breast oncology
- Medical oncology
- General surgery and surgical oncology
- Radiation oncology
- Colon and rectal oncology
- Gynecologic oncology
- Pediatric Hematology and oncology
- Urology and urologic oncology
- Medical oncology and hematology - Our multidisciplinary team of physicians, researchers, nurse practitioners and other health professionals work together on a wide variety of solid tumors and blood cancers from diagnosis to treatment. We offer our patients the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biologic therapy, targeted therapy and other innovative therapies.
- Surgical oncology - Our surgical oncologists are highly skilled and versatile, each with expertise in the latest techniques for the surgical management and treatment of a wide variety of cancers.
- Radiation oncology - At City of Hope, advances in image-guided radiation therapy allow us to deliver more intense doses of radiation in a more focused area of the body, increasing its effectiveness against cancer while minimizing its impact on surrounding tissues.
- Infusion therapy and chemotherapy - We offer an open, comfortable and comforting environment with a compassionate and attentive staff to administer and monitor your treatment.
- General surgery - Our surgeons are highly skilled generalists with expertise in a wide range of conditions and procedures, including appendectomy, gall bladder removal, hemorrhoids and hernias.
- Urologic oncology and general urology - City of Hope’s highly skilled urologists treat bladder, prostate and kidney cancers as well as a wide spectrum of diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system.
- Clinical trials - Antelope Valley patients have the opportunity to participate in clinical trials involving the newest drugs and treatments before they are widely available. Find out more at CityofHope.org/clinical-trials.
- Physician Dispensing - We will be offering on-site dispensing of most oral oncolytics and other related supportive care medication. Ask our office manager for details.